Sunday, February 13, 2011

S.M.U.G. # 126 AND keep sick faggot shit out of videogames !

If you don’t know, our new episode of Silent Majority’s Underground Gamecast is up and Aimee Sanjari and myself talk about Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Mario and Luigi Partners in time and the iEDGE card for Nintendo DS.

This little blurb will be short, but I was looking up video game blog websites to subscribe to I found this shit that I mention on the show.  A website for “gay” gamers…. how fucking sick.  Sense when are video games linked to sexual preference anyhow, but its just another example of how faggots want special treatment, not equal rights, but special attention for their mental disease.  Now how can I say such a “hateful” thing? because its fucking disgusting and perverted and sick and kids will for sure run into this shit as I found it google-ing for nintendo blogs…

http://gaygamer.net/2006/07/joystick_envy.html should be shut the fuck down. Their motto is boys who like boys who like joysticks?? what kind of pedo shit is that? they have a section on who is the biggest gay in gaming, photos of video game characters  (male)  with no clothes on, or in sick gay positions…they take innocent screenshots of video games or game cut scenes and have to warp it to fit their sick faggot minds making gay comments about situations that you or me or a normal kids would see as innocent and never think twice about it being homosexual.  I mean on their front page is two men holding each other about to kiss. and I'm about to fucking puke. At LEAST have a front page warning people that your going to see this shit if you go any further.

I am so sick of this pro-gay shit around every turn, you cant just ignore it anymore, in every last thing they have to inject their sick lifestyle, they don’t want to just be left alone in the privacy of their own home, NO..they have to make websites that kids will see about gay mario and luigi and how their lovers… its fucking sick, taking something so innocent and child like and twisting it into some sick sexual perversion, If you seriously don’t find anything wrong with this, I hope someone murders you and your family, because you seriously don’t disserve to live. I know some one is going to whine and cry and say. wow, like o.m.g. how awful, or O.m.g. like ttyl like you need anger management, well to you I say here is a big fat silent majority go fuck yourself, you need classes on how to have a pair of balls and not be such a coward pussy, take some medication to help you grow a backbone.. In my book, there is nothing more disgusting, despicable or vile than messing with little kids or twisting something innocent that children love into some sick gay pervert shit. Anyone depicting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as an orgy needs to be drug out in the street and publicly executed, how can you not think that is over the line and fucking sick? normal people don’t do that, no only a fucking gay would sit at its computer and take the time to photoshop turtles fucking each other.  I love video games so much because it USED to allow me to escape to a world where everyone stood up for what's right and helped their friends, because it was innocent and you could run through a jungle from a dinosaur or travel to an ancient Egyptian tomb and explore it, dodging its dangerous  booby traps or parasail over castles taking pictures of beautiful landscapes. But now, no. now I have to buy a game that at the time was the only Xbox 360 rpg and find the main character wearing purple lip stick in a dress hitting on other men talking in a lisp and waving around his wrist..even if you are a sick homo, how do you not find that stereotyping and offensive? or is it because you like to be seen that way. I wanted to read some blogs about new Nintendo news and I find a blog with half naked characters from my child hood holding each others dicks in photoshoped pics and I think that is the bottom of the barrel and for me,is  the last mother fucking straw..

 

-Scrapp,

possibly the last moral human on earth.

No comments: