Thursday, January 6, 2011

Homosexuality, the mental disorder. Part 1

This is part 1 of a 3 part blog on the subject of the TRUTH to homosexuality and how it effects you.

I love waking up in the morning to rainy days! I love the smell of wet pavement, I love the sound of rain, a nice ambient roar while you drink your morning cup of tea. I love the days of watching WAKE UP! Sacramento, with Mark S. Allen with a smoldering cherry of Calli-O on the other end. There are so many things on this earth that I love, like the simplicity of being happy, it always includes standing up for what is right, no matter how shocking, no matter who it offends or how much it offends. So to start MY morning off right, I need to get out what goes on inside my head.  I did an episode of my radio podcast that was titled “Homosexuality, the mental disorder”  and man did I get some response out of that one! mostly brainwashed idiots who are just parroting the same garbage you always hear, over and over and over, literally like a recording, people hear an answer to a debate, to a question, and with out thinking about the subject, just automatically subscribe to the belief of what ever answer they have already heard, this way they don’t have to think about it and they can get back to watching their TV god.  In my radio show I talked about how homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder by the APA (American Physiologists Association) these people are the top of the top, the graduates with published papers of how the human brain works, neurologists read and subscribe to what these people have to say, yet the people who disagree don’t read these publications, they don’t  WANT to read because they will be proven wrong and they KNOW it, no, instead its much easier to just repeat those words they have already heard in response to this subject. You’re a hater, your homophobic, your intolerant or close-minded. Over and over and over. Cant you idiots see how fucking twisted it is? cant you understand the basics of your own language? Anytime they want you to accept something that is disgusting or immoral or wrong they just use the word tolerance.

TO BE CONTINUED…..

Would you like to teach some random children how to have anal sex? well the answer is yes if your part of the LGBT perverts.

No comments: